Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lots to do

Homecoming was a blast. We crammed 19 people and 2 dogs in one house. It was craziness, but so fun! It's always hard leaving everyone, but especially hard this time knowing that we won't see most of our friends for at least a year. (check out my pictures from homecoming on my facebook).

We are starting to pack stuff up. Eric and I have been trying to box and label our things at least one night every week. We are trying to make it fun and not get overwhelmed. It's really weird packing up. I feel like we're moving to another apartment in Reynoldsburg not another country.

God is good. We have a little over half of our money raised. Everyone has been so amazing and faithful! This weekend we are going to Bel Air, Maryland to speak in Eric's home church. We're excited but nervous. We will be speaking 6 times in one day! WOW!!! Please pray for us.

Well, I'm off to play cars with little Austin. I've been doing some baby-sitting and it's been a blast! Everyone have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

God is so good! Funds for my trip have already started to come in too...now granted I don't have to raise 20,000 but it can still feel a little overwhelming...

It was great chatting with you - thanks for the updates...I'll have to look through all the pictures next week since I'm swamped this week...as if I won't be swamped next week?!?!

Shell*Belle said...

That's awesome!! :)

It was good chatting with you too! Beware there are a TON of pictures!!!! :)

Courtney said...

I am so glad that you are packing up slowly...I hate packing and I always decide to wait until the last minute. Wow speaking 6 times in one day....that is a lot..get some rest before you have to talk all day! Well have fun in MD. Love ya sis