Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Adoption Journey

Wow! Have I really not blogged since September of 2008! Sorry. No wonder people lost hope. Well, I've decided to take a different turn for my blog and I'm wanting to focus more on adoption. I thought about changing the title, but honestly learning to be content is a *H*U*G*E* part of adoption.

My blogs purpose:
1. Timeline for adoption process
2. A way to get information for prospecitve adoptive parents, or people who are just curious how adoption works.
3. A place for you to see a raw, unedited view of how adoption can be an eye opening and heart breaking experience.
4. Update my family and friends who are wondering where we're at and how we're doing.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I am SO GLAD I still have you in my blog roll!

Shell*Belle said...

I'm so glad to know someone is still going to read my blog. :) Don't you love the t-shirt?? HAHA! :)

Heidi said...

I'm still reading too.. and I was wondering how you guys are doing. I always enjoy reading your posts!

Shell*Belle said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you're reading too Heidi!!:)