Thursday, October 18, 2007

sorry it's been so long.

I know it's been forever since I've posted. We have been so busy this month... well, this year! :) Just to be honest, sometimes I look at the calendar and pray that I will become ill just so I can stay home and start reading my long list of books while sipping my hot green tea. :) Unfortunately, I am healthy and very capable of conquering the activities on my calendar. Also unfortunately, all of the activities that are on the calendar I look forward to.

This past weekend was nice. We were surrounded all weekend by family and friends. I felt so loved by the family members that opened up their houses to us and allowed us to gather with other family members and friends.

Speaking of feeling loved. Ever since our "missions secret" has gotten out I have been amazed at the love that I have been shown. Eric and I have now spoken in 5 churches and at ever single one of those churches we have met people, whom we do not know, yet who have promised to pray for us, told us how proud they are of us and most importantly have shown us Jesus. I just want to say thank you to all of you who have supported us. I don't mean financially, even though I am VERY thankful for that. However, more important then finances we have had people who have prayed for us and encouraged us. Without that, we would not be where we are now. Thank you.

Well, I wanted to post before we leave for the weekend. Eric is getting home early today and we are heading off to Tennessee. We have a free two-night stay in the Smokey Mountains and we decided to take advantage of it before we head off to Poland. We are looking forward to spending time together alone. It's only for a few days, but we are very excited. I hope you all have a good weekend. Try not to get swept away by the storms that are supposedly circulating around the Midwest. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Have a great "mini-vacation"!!! I'm sure it will be very nice to relax and just hang out without having to worry about anything! Take lots of pictures!!!