Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friends!!

This has been a good week so far! I have been able to catch up with a lot of my friends and it's been nice. Nadia called me on Monday and we talked for a while. That was nice catching up with her. I miss all the fun times that we used to have! Then yesterday Laura called me and we got to laugh and catch up! Also yesterday Nate came to visit and we hadn't seen him since New Years at the Crofts! I really miss all my Olivet pals!

Speaking of friends, Jon and Annie are coming to visit this weekend. Actually they are getting here tonight and staying till Saturday! I'm super excited! Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband and enjoy spending time with him. Sometimes it's just nice to have "girl time". We don't really have a lot planned for the weekend but we will for sure be attending the GIANT church (Xenos Church) garage sale!!! I can't wait!! I seriously have been waiting a year for this!! Eric and I went last year and we got some really great deals!

Well I better get off here. I need to go sweep! :) Everyone have a fun weekend!

Here is a little thought to ponder: Why does the Indiana driver's license include in its list of possible restrictions "B" for "Blind"?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is a scary thought...

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Hey! You guys got to see Nate?!?!?! That's awesome! And now Annie and Jon...wow, lucky you! I'll be holed up writing 2 huge papers :( They're both due within a week and I haven't started either...say a prayer for me!