Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Babbling...

Well it's been pretty busy these past few days! Not sure what exactly I've been doing, but I've kept busy! Sunday we went out to eat with Eric's parents, Granny, Grandad, Daryl and Pam at Quaker Steak and Lube. We had a good time. It was good catching up. Also Renae brought this cake that was SO good! It was by far my favorite cake I have ever tasted!! It tasted like a giant swiss cake roll!! YUM!! Monday I didn't really do a whole lot. Yesterday, I went shopping at Old Navy with some Birthday money and got a few things. I love that store.. especially their flip-flops! I realized yesterday that you know you have a pretty easy life when your toughest question of the day is, "which color of flip flop should I buy?" :) I've been trying to decide what to spend the rest of my Birthday money on. I have one idea, but I don't know if I'm brave enough and if I want it bad enough!! :) :)

Today is an exciting day. (Denise you will be so jealous!!) Eric and I are babysitting for a friend and I can't wait! The baby is only 2 months old and he is adorable! :) Other than that, I have just been cleaning and reading my new devotional book. I got this really good devotional book at Sam's Club. It's called Women Of The Bible. It's basically an in-depth look at different women mentioned in the Bible. So far I have read about Eve and Sarah. It has been really good and I have been able to take away practical tips that relate to my life now. Good Stuff!! :)

Not a whole lot more to write about. Everyone have a terrific Wednesday!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I know what birthday present you are talking about wanting...:) Glad to hear you have had a good couple of days! Love ya!

Shell*Belle said...

HEHE!! :) I can't decide if I really want that or not!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Haha! I am SOOO jealous...but since I got to hold my friend's baby that is about a month and a half old I might survive ;) I hope you have/had fun babysitting!!!

Old Navy flip-flops are the best!!! I have a purple pair and a brown pair!!! (I almost got Purple and Yellow for Olivet but decided the Yellow were too bright to go with my wardrobe...)

Teresa said...

uh.. did you go see the new baby yet?