Saturday, March 31, 2007

16 miles!!!

Well according to gmaps pedometer Eric and I rode a little over 16 miles tonight on our new bikes! The funny thing is that I didn't even realize we had gone that far.. we just kept talking, laughing and riding! I really want to get a seat like this for Lucas to ride in. Totally Kidding!! Although, it does really make me sad that he can't come along with us. He loves being outside.

Not a whole lot has gone on this weekend. Last night we went to our church game night and we had a really good time. Alicia came with me and we were cracking up when we pulled in the parking lot. First of all there were only about 6 cars and half of them were Buick's! (That should tell you something about the crowd that showed up.) We had fun playing Catch Phrase and Apples to Apples with everyone... especially "Bubba". After that Alicia and I got some ice cream than came back to the apartment.

Today Eric and I got up early and helped hide Easter eggs at the church. I love Easter Egg hunts... especially when it's little toddlers stumbling around trying to find the most obvious eggs! :) So Cute!! We didn't really do a whole lot after that.. mostly just lounged around and watched TLC! Oh I do have to say GO BUCKS! They beat Georgetown in Basketball!!

Well I think Eric and I are going to watch a movie! Everyone enjoy your evening! Oh also, please pray for our church. Tomorrow is the start of our revival services and I have a feeling that God is going to do some amazing things!!:)

6 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Yea for group games!!! Okay, now I need to update my blog...

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah update update update!! I have an obsession with writing and reading blogs!! I need therapy! :) Well, off to write another post! HEHE:)

Alicia Streicher said...

You're not kidding about Lucas and the biking seat.

Shell*Belle said...

HAHA!! :)

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

It's okay - I have an obsession too! I feel bummed if friends haven't updated in days...

Shell*Belle said...

That's a long walk..especially for Lilly!! Aw, I need to see her when we come back this Sunday!! :) Hopefully she'll call me Bubbles likes she always does! HAHA :)