Monday, March 26, 2007

What happened to Lucas?

As foam and saliva started spewing from Lucas' mouth and he rapidly shook his head, I started to well.. FREAK OUT! Anyone who has been around me during an emergency knows that, at times, I tend to not be the calmest person like I should! Since Eric was there and he was perfectly calm, I decided that it was okay to freak! So you may be wandering what happened. We're going to do a little quiz. Since the story is totally random, and I don't think anyone could guess, I want to know what you guys think happened to him?? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think happened! :) I will post more either later tonight or tomorrow and give you the answer! Oh and by the way, Lucas is perfectly fine now! :) See ->




Here are some pictures that I found and thought you would enjoy! :)




My Halloween costume for next year. (J/K)

This is why we don't over-feed Lucas! Where is his neck?? :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Lucas ate the toothpaste!!

Christy said...

You took Lucas on a walk!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Did he have a seizure??? Or eat something that made him sick???

I'm glad he's okay...

Oh and I too wish that Steve and Christine lived closer...I'd love to hold those boys!!!!!