Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Long Walk Home

Today Lucas and I decided to go on a little journey. Okay, really it was my idea, and poor Lucas, being a dog, got drug into it... literally! :) We decided to take a walk around the block. We had made this walk before, so I wasn't really worried about it. Well Lucas, about half way through, pooped out on me and so I had to carry him for a little while. We finally made it the whole way. I later found out, thanks to Gmaps that our journey was approximately 5 miles! :) :) I was excited about that! Normally when I work out at the fitness center I only run about 2 miles, so 5 miles is really exciting! Well here are some pictures of Lucas and I from when we got back from our journey! ENJOY!





Not really sure why I made my "not impressed face", but I thought you all would enjoy it! HAHA :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

HA! You crack me up!!!

Teresa said...

okay that's a long way. lol. we walked 2 blocks!! LOL Poor Lucas, the first pic was funny b/c his eye is bulging.

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

LOL no wonder that Lucus was tired! I would have been tired too!

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah!! We were really tired! HAHA! Lucas tried to lay down in the grass several times, but I wouldn't let him! HAHA I did carry him for a long way though!!!