Friday, March 30, 2007

Choose Life!!!


My message for my blog friends today is simply, Choose Life!!! Take it as you wish!! For me, this is allowing myself to experience life. Meaning, I am allowing myself to become vulnerable to heartache, grief, sadness but also I am able to experience love, happiness and joy!! So simply, Choose Life!!


Also, here is a cool link that my friend Denise showed me. This allows you to see all the states (even countries) that you have visited. Here is my map. You may be wondering how I visited some of the states without visiting others. I only clicked on the states that I really considered myself "visiting", not just driving through. :)



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

5 comments:

eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I like your "choose life" slogan...

However, I do not like the fact that you haven't been to Kansas! We'll have to remedy that - although I must say that driving through does count...as long as you at least stopped for gas or something! After all I count Texas since I've been to the airport there at least 6 times :)

Have a good weekend Shell

Shell*Belle said...

HAHA!! Yeah that would be a fun road trip! :) I don't remember if I ever stopped at any other places to get gas. :) Interesting fact: I just looked out the window and Eric is taking pictures of Lucas on top of the car! HAHA

Christy said...

Love the post! Lucas on top of the car...I am going to have to see those!

Shell*Belle said...

HAHA!! Yeah I will post the picture once Eric is done finishing it! :)