Monday, March 05, 2007

We're back!!

Eric and I had a great weekend away at Mount Vernon Nazarene University. We went away for the Cross Cultural Orientation that they have! It was great!! We learned and God revealed SO SO much to us! I will write more about that later!Well I don't really want to write a lot now, because when Eric gets home we are going to sit down together and write some things that God has revealed to us. So I guess...
ps. I borrowed the Natalie Grant cd Awaken. It is an awesome cd. I think I'm going to buy it as soon as I have to return it to the library! Highly Recommend it though!!! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait to read what God has revealed...I am on pins and needles!

Jenny said...

Did you happen to see any old friends who live right up the road from MVNU? I can't wait to read more!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I can't wait to read more too! But I'm really glad to hear that it went so well - that it went better than you could have hoped! I'm so happy!!! Remind me to tell you my "God is amazing" story related to missions sometime!

Shell*Belle said...

Sorry guys I haven't been able to sit down with Eric for long enough to write a new post. I will try to sometime this week. This weekend I am going to my parents house, so I will be gone all weekend.

Jenny - we didn't end of getting to see Stephen and Sharla! We were going to call them, but our schedule was so intense!

Denise - I want to hear your "God is amazing" story!!