Tuesday, March 13, 2007

First wasp of the season!!!

I saw my first wasp of the season today!! AHH!! I don't freak out as much as Tim does, but I do not like them!! I am really enjoying the weather here. It says that it's 70 out today!! YIPEE!! I have the screen door open and Lucas is sitting in front of it listening to the birds and waiting for someone to walk by so he can bark at them! HAHA :)

Well we had a great weekend in Indiana. We went there for Trina's (my sister-n-law) baby shower. She is due VERY VERY soon and we are so excited to have another little niece!! Ella will have someone to play with now.. or should I say boss around! HAHA!

Yesterday was so nice. I sat out in the porch in capri's and a sweatshirt and sipped my iced tea and read my Karen Kingsbury book! It was so nice! When Eric got home we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go for a little walk. Well, it turned out being a 6 mile hike! It was fun though! It reminded me of when I went to Laura's house and she said let's go on a bike ride. So I agreed not knowing that a bike ride to her consisted of being chased by a 3 legged dog and biking for like 4 miles! HAHA Good times!!

Well I may try to write more tomorrow. Everyone have a super day! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH my word that was SOOO funny...I kept telling you we were almost to Grace Point....HAHAHAHA

Shell*Belle said...

I know I was getting ticked (not really). That was so funny though!!!

Shell*Belle said...

Almost as funny as the three legged dog that chased us!!!!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Ooooo I hate wasps, they scare me to death!!!

Yea for warm weather!!!

Shell*Belle said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! I can picture you and Danielle freaking out about that!! I seriously hate wasps!! Next time you are around Tim yell wasp and see how quick he leaves the room!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!

Alicia Streicher said...

I need to expand your literature world . . . :)

Shell*Belle said...

HAHA! I don't think so!!! :) You need to expand your own!! HAHA

Christy said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Your post is funny! I love the warm weather...but now it's all cold again and my feet were just starting to get used to flip-flops...oh well...I can still wear them...HA!