Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Battle Scar!

I am so thankful for the sunshine and the nice weather. Today Lucas and I met up with my friend Alicia and her (parents) dog Oliver and went to the park. We were so excited to experience what Columbus calls their "dog park". Finally we arrived at and discovered that this "dog park" was actually just a playground behind a school. We decided not to go there and instead went to Sharon Wood Park (I think that's the name of it). We had a really good time, even though we got yelled at (firmly instructed) to not walk our dogs on the bike path.

We had a good time walking with our dogs and chatting and just enjoying the weather.. UNTIL.... we came upon some mud on the sidewalk! Since there was a man pushing a stroller on the other side of the sidewalk I was trying to avoid him and avoid the giant mud puddle on the other side. This didn't work out so well!! I guess I stepped right in the mud puddle and slipped and some how ended up with my body all twisted on the ground. The funniest part of my fall was hearing Alicia behind me saying, "oh Oh OH!" It was so funny! That poor man, he didn't know what to do. He was nice and asked me if I was alright! I am alright, although I have a cool battle scar on my knee! :) Here is a pic. that Alicia took of me and Lucas after I fell. Forget my bleeding knee, I was ticked about the duck poop that was on my foot! That's what I am pointing to.

After our fun at the park, we decided to eat lunch at Camille's! Highly recommend their fruit smoothies! :) We had a good time discussing Christianity and ignorance!

Thanks for the good day Alicia!!! :)

4 comments:

Alicia Streicher said...

Oh,OH, OH MY!

HAHAHAHAHA

Christy said...

Glad you had a good time! Somehow stories just seem to find you...HA! I would be ticked about the duck poo too!!!

Shell*Belle said...

HAHA!! Yeah I was really ticked!! :)

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Hey...if you and E were to end up in Bolivia NOTHING could keep me away...you'd probably get sick of me visiting you!!!

YEA for flip-flop weather!!!

I just learned of/about Camille's the other day...It's at the top of my list of places to try!