Friday, March 23, 2007

Blog Block!

Eric dyed my hair last night! He dyed it shiny Laura!! HA HA :) He did a good job. It looks a little bit darker than it normally is. I don't know why, us girls feel the need to constantly be doing things to our hair. It's an obsession!! HA HA

Due to all this rain, I haven't been able to be outside, nor have I really wanted to. So... that means that I've been doing a LOT of reading. I finished my Karen Kingsbury book, Beyond Tuesday Morning. It was really good... totally predictable, but good. Last night, well really it was about 1am, I started reading Hannah's Hopes. It's really good. I highly recommend it for anyone who is having or has had problems having children (through adoption, miscarriage or infertility).

God has really been speaking to me these past couple of days. He has been showing me His promises in His word and speaking to me through other people. I told you that Eric and I had
dinner on Monday with an elderly couple from our church. I have been thinking about them all week. I think it's interesting how God seems to put people in our lives at the right time. God knew that Eric and I needed some encouragement with everything that has been going on lately, and so there he put Bill and Esther to be our cheerleaders! :) I now have been praying that God would use me to bless someone, the way that I have been blessed by others so many times.


Well I don't really have a lot else to write about. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Maybe I will have more profound thoughts next week! HA HA :) The rain seems to be flooding and fogging my memory and therefore inhibiting my thoughts from spilling out into this post! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Love you! Your blogs are always such an encouragement!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

The rain is kinda getting to me too! It's especially making it hard to get up in the morning and then walk to class!

It was good to talk to you if even for a few minutes today...

Shell*Belle said...

Christy- Thanks! :) Sometimes I feel like they are really silly when I'm writing them. I hope you get feeling better!!

Denise- Yeah, I hate when I have to be out in the rain.. especially walking!! I hated that at Olivet!! It was good talking to you today too!!

Tim Sheets said...

Somebody is turning into a little blogger! I like the tired picture of Lucas on your last post. Funny! Walks are good, I've been walking snicker a lot lately. I have to take him to the vet Monday because he has a bump about the size of a quarter under his skin below his neck. We're hoping it's just a cyst or somthing small. Well, you are doing some good writing on here...proud of ya! Love ya!

T <><