Monday, January 06, 2014

Tennessee

I'm telling ya, Tennessee is my second home. Every year my family meets in TN and my parents rent a cabin big enough for 8 adults and 6 kids.  Usually it's at least 5 bedrooms and consists of a game room, TVs galore, and at least one hot tub overlooking the BEAUTIFUL mountains. Although it can be crazy having that many people under one room, I love it!

I'm so grateful for parents who have made it their priority to invest in their family. My parents have always encouraged us (my brother, sister and I) to have good relationships with each another. They packed us up hundreds of times as kids to head off to another family vacation. Sure there were times as a teenager that I would have rather spent time with friends, but I am so, so grateful that they didn't allow this to deter them. Now as adults my siblings and our families can't get enough time together. This is why when we're together we stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning talking or laughing.


I hope you all have had a Happy New Year! :) 

No comments: