Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blessed!


Yesterday as I was reading my devotions I read a quote that said "Right now at this very moment all of my needs are being supplied." It took me a while to think about that and to really grasp the meaning and the significance of those words! Finally I realized how very true it was.

As I continue reading in my "Lord, Your Late Again" book, I discover more and more truths. One of those truths is that even though I may be waiting for something, at this exact moment God has supplied all my needs. How exciting!! That means that no matter what I think I need, if God hasn't supplied them than obviously it's not the right time! For example, I believe that God supplied me with a wonderful Christian husband at just the right time. Now do I think I would have died without Eric (well some nights I think that.. when I imagine there are robbers in our house.. haha).

I hope this is making sense. Sometimes I just get so excited and start babbling! HAHA Basically right now what I think that I need, God hasn't supplied yet and that just confirms that it must not be God's timing yet. I don't know why I find that so exciting, but I do!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

LOL... I can totally see you getting all "babbly" ROFL! Uh... I get it too. I feel the same way except he's not home at night...yep. I'm still waiting for the book about waiting! Gosh ... I'm impatient... I really need that book to make me patient b/c then I won't have to be impatient anymore. Maybe I'll go psycho and become an inpatient. Ah... there ya go. Did that work for "babbly"?