Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another reason not to drink...

Today Eric and I went exploring southern Ohio. We had a really great time. We saw The Nativity and really enjoyed it. Although, I must say I couldn't help but wonder the whole time we were watching it, if people were viewing the film as fictional or non-fictional!

Well Eric and I got home pretty late from our little road trip. When we got home we let Lucas outside to go to the bathroom and this is when it all began!! Normally we don't put Lucas on the leash to go to the bathroom. We just open the door and he is out for about 2 minutes and than he comes running back and waits until we let him in. Well this time.. Eric and I forgot that he was out there and he never ran back to the window. Eric peeked his head out the door and said something like, "Oh my gosh!" I immediately expected the worst and thought that Lucas had been hit by a car. When I looked outside there was a car stopped and a man outside talking to Eric. When I stepped out on the porch I saw a man lying in the middle of the road! I freaked out! Eric told me to call 911. So.. I called 911 and they put me on hold!! YEAH.. that's right.. 911 EMERGENCY RESCUE.. put me on hold! How comforting!
Well anyway.. a police man ended up showing up with an ambulance and they knelt by the man and shouted that he was snoring! So needless to say.. this man had one too many drinks and thought that his bed was the middle of Hither Creek Lane! Thank the Lord that he didn't get ran over!! What a night!!

2 comments:

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah I wish you guys could have been here!

eric said...

That drunk guy was hilarious!