Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot (less) like Christmas...

I am happy to say that our real Christmas tree experience is officially over! YAY! Eric and I decided to get a real tree this year and WOW! It actually wasn't that bad, except for the fact that it WAS our living room! It's amazing how small the trees look when they are outside in their little tree farm! It is also amazing how BIG the tree looks when you bring it inside your 2 bedroom apartment! :) It was fun!! We decided to take the tree down because we figured that once we leave this weekend and return that the tree will be nothing but bare branches and our carpet will be showered with sharp, green pine needles! OUCH!!

We also rearranged our living room which was kind of fun! :) We are trying to be more artistic!!
Stay tuned for pictures of our tree buying experience and family Christmas pictures! :)

2 comments:

Tim Sheets said...

If you guys want me to, I can draw or paint a picture of Shelly and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast to hang up in your living room? Let me know ASAP?!?

T <><

Shell*Belle said...

TIMOTHY!! HAHA I would love for you to draw another picture of me and Beast!! That would definitely make the living room wall! :) Yeah we had to throw the ole tree in the dumper!! I couldn't handle it anymore!!