Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Don't hate, appreciate!

Sorry I know you all probably hate me. It's been like FOREVER since I've posted last. There has been so much going on lately and I haven't really remembered to blog.

First, a couple weeks ago I said I was going to a wedding in Wisconsin. I did end up going and had a great time. It was really fun to hang out with everyone. :) I shared a hotel room with Laura, Nadia, and Annie and we had such a good time. I also had a really fun time driving with my fellow diva, Laura and our diva pimp, Tom. :) That ride would not have been the same without you two! Here are a few highlight pics from the trip! :)

Well last weekend Eric and I went to Indiana to see my brothers ordination service. :) We had a really good time visiting with family! Here are some pictures from that.

These are for you Laura! :)


Sorry I know this has been a really long post! :) I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Well I better get off here. Eric and I are heading to Cincinnati to spend the day with Tom and Laura! YAY!! :) I'll write more later! Happy 4th everyone!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Nice seeing you, E, and Luce Pop this past weekend! I like the pics!!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

It's about time! And you know you're going to have to do a 4th of July post too so we'll be expecting another post within a few days :-P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA I LOVE the picture of you & Connie w/ my 'rents!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA We had SO MUCH fun with you guys today!!!!!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I like your new "as for me and my blog" thing! that's so cool!!!

A four person bike...wow...that's all I have to say....

Courtney said...

so another chance to visit with you and I missed it!!! I am SO Sad!!!!...I didn't go to the campgrounds at all this year...I think it is a first in a lot of years....but I had sick kids anyways...hopefully soon we can hang out! Love ya!

Tim Sheets said...

I like the pics! funny!