Saturday, July 07, 2007

My week!

HEY EVERYBODY! :) Well today has been a crazy day. Eric and I have been running around like crazy trying to do laundry, clean the apartment, get some groceries and pick up a few things for our vacation. My parents are going to Myrtle Beach and Eric was able to get off so we are going along with them! YIPEE! :) Also tonight Kara and Landon are coming to visit! I'm really excited to see them! I haven't seen either of them since my wedding.. which was over two years ago! Craziness!

Well just to update you on what has been going on the last week. On Tuesday Eric and I went to Red, White and Boom downtown Columbus with some church friends. We had such a good time. It was craziness there. I actually heard that there was approximately 1/2 million people there! CRAZY! It was by far one of the best firework shows that I have ever seen! Here are a few picture s from the night.









On July 4th Eric and I went to Cincinnati to visit Tom and Laura. We had so much fun! It's fun visiting with people that really know you. When we got to Cincinnati we ate some lunch, played with Antwone (hehe), and then headed down toward the river. Once we got to the river we rented a four-person bike and had such a blast.



We ended our fun day with trying to have a cookout but got rained out! This is a picture of Tom and Laura trying to save our charcoal! HAHA :) We ended up going back to Tom's and eating at his place!! :)
Well I'm off, Kara and Landon just called and said they were on their way! YIPEE!! :) I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post later! Everyone have a super weekend!

4 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I hope you had fun with Kara and Landon!

Teresa said...

YAY! You're doing really well with the updating! LOL.

Looks like a lot of fun! I never thought of taking photos like those with the skycraper. Hmm... thought bubbles keep bursting.

Shell*Belle said...

We did have really fun with them!! :)

Yeah, I have been working on updating! HEHE We were cracking up with all those silly skyscrapers.

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Wow...it just occurred to me that you said in this post you've been married two years...I can't believe it's been that long already! It seems like just yesterday I was at your wedding!

Speaking of weddings...I'm attending 3 in the next four weekends...talk about crazy!