Monday, July 16, 2007

vacation.

We made it back to Ohio late last night. We had such a good time at Sunset Beach, NC. It was a little warm, but I can't complain! :) It was nice because we were only a couple blocks away from the beach! We were a little far from all the shopping and restraunts, but it was kind of nice to not be tangled up in traffic!

I had tons of fun riding the waves, laying out, shopping, renting a Harley, eating, playing domino's, fishing, experiencing Krispy Kreme, and last but not least driving! :) We stayed up till about 12 everynight and one night we stayed up till about 3am! I hadn't laughed that much in a while! HAHA! Here are a few pictures from our vacation.





7 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

haha...I think your dad is officially the first Naz pastor I've seen on the back of a bike! It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!

Heidi said...

Glad to hear you had a good time and made it home safely!

Courtney said...

hahaha...your dad cracks me up..he is really tan on his face and arms...and then his legs are WHITE..hehe...and to see him & your mom on a harley is funny...but cute!!..I still think of your dad as a suited up pastor and then I see him relaxing on the beach...funny....Do you remember the time he worked on my car??? It was smoking on my way to your house and then he checked it out..and I had a leak in one of the hoses and he replaced it...so funny. My pastor was working on my car...who knew that he could work on cars...hehehehe. Hope you had a good time! Thanks for sharing! ~Lynnie~

P.S. On my Wii system I had to create a mii (me) and her name is Lynnie...hehe...and she looks like ME!

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah, he is quite the handy man! He is actually really good at working on cars! :) He also likes to have a good time. It's funny when I hear people say they aren't used to seeing him in jeans, because that's ALL i see him in! HAHA :)

Shell*Belle said...

My dad actually used to own a motorcycle when I was about 3. :) We're trying to get him to get another one! They are so much fun!

Tim Sheets said...

Those raft pics of dad and Eric are hilarious! Glad you had a good time. Looks fun! Wish we could have come!

T <><

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah we wish you could have come too!! I heard you guys are going on vacation next week! That will be fun! :)