Thursday, January 04, 2007

1300 miles!!!

Eric and I had a really great Christmas and New Year!! :) We enjoyed being with all our friends and family!! I think we went to a total of 6 Christmas celebrations this year and drove over 1300 miles!! :) We spent some quality time with our family and friends in Ohio, Indiana, Tenny, and Michigan!! :)

We also went to our friends Jon and Annie's for New Years which was really fun!! We played some Guitar Hero (well I only played once.. and everyone said I sucked, so I quit), SNL Trivia, Catch Phrase, and we stayed up until 4am. :) It was a good time!

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! I will try to post more now that I am finally home! :)

Also... this is for Eric, Tim, Trina, and Christy... KILL KEMPS!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Wow combined I think you guys drove further than me and I went back to Kansas for New Years...

Don't worry Shell, I'm sure I'd suck at guitar hero if I tried...

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah we had quite the trip! :) Thanks for the encouragement! I really did suck at it! HAHA I'm just not the greatest when it comes to video games! HAHA