Friday, January 26, 2007

Pruny.. is that a word?


Today has been a good day! :) I got sick of sitting in the house and needed some fresh air so Lucas and I packed up and went on a little adventure. We ended up getting lost, but it was fun! We got to drive through some old towns and I love discovering new places! Lucas just sat on my lap and looked out the window. He loves going "byebye" with his mommy! HEHE (I spoil him so much, sometimes I forget that he isn't a person)


I know I haven't written in a while and lots of things have happened since the last time I wrote.. some things more important than others. One cool thing is that I got a new phone last night. :) I really like it so far... and it's pink!! HOW FUN!! I also have really been enjoying my early bday present Eric got for me (a guitar). Although, my fingers feel and look disgusting from where the skin has peeled away and left them looking pruny! :)

Some of the others things that are going on I'm not ready to share yet, but I would greatly appreciate your prayers. Eric and I are starting to get excited and nervous about the direction that we feel that God is guiding us toward. Thank you to all our family and friends that we have talked to about things! You all have been awesome! We could not do it without your love, support, and prayers!

On a lighter note, tonight I am taking Eric out on a special date. We are trying to understand that there are more things to do on a Friday night than go out to eat, to a movie and than walk around Meijer for two hours! HAHA :) Not that we don't enjoy doing this, cause we DO!!

Well Eric is going to be getting home soon, so I should probably get out of my pj's and actually look like I've been awake for longer than 5 hours! HAHA Just kidding! Eric gets so mad when I call him at noon and tell him that I just woke up! HAHA :) What a good husband I have that lets me stay home and sleep till noon!

Have a great night everyone. :) I will try and post on a more regular basis... TRY!!

3 comments:

Shell*Belle said...

Thanks Chris! We miss you guys!! We wish you lived closer!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Haha! I bet E hates it when you call and say you've just gotten up at noon!

Shell*Belle said...

Yeah he gets really really mad!!! HAHA :)