Monday, January 29, 2007

There hasn't really been a lot of excitement going on in the Slonecker house! I got my hair cut today.. well really just trimmed! I love my hairdresser! She is amazing! It looks like a blizzard outside! Other than that.. I don't know anything else! :) Sorry this post is so lame.. I guess it's better than nothing!

Oh yeah.. one thing that is exciting is that my friend is coming over tonight to play some games! We are hoping to kick Eric's butt in Phase 1o!! Well everyone have a wonderful evening! Enjoy the snow.. and if you don't have snow.. please don't tell me, because I don't like you! HAHA :) Just kidding!!


Ps.. here is a really really sad video that Eric showed me yesterday! It's about a dog named Skidboot!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5249518974978628334

No comments: