Friday, January 26, 2007

1. Be Cool 2. Don't Be Greedy and 3. Stay Alive!

Here is some helpful advice that Eric and I came up with from our date tonight:

1. No matter how funny it is to run into the window at Barnes and Noble and than proceed to lick it... it's not funny! It's gross!! (some girl did that while we were sitting there reading)
2. Even if you are really hungry and you love Cold Stone Creamery... go for the smallest size of ice cream!! (I got the medium of cake batter.. and needless to say, it sits in my freezer half full as I type. Also for everyone who knows me, I can't eat ice cream, well really anything, w/o sprinkles!)
3. If you love to head bang and you feel the urge to put your hood up and rock out, resist the temptation!!! Not a good idea!! (Eric and I almost died because he was trying to head bang with his hood on and it somehow covered his whole face.... OH yeah did I mention .. while he was driving!!

I hope this advice is as helpful for you as it was for us!! :) Remember:
1. Be cool
2. Don't be greedy
3. Stay alive!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

LOLOL!!!

1. That is so disgusting!
2. Anytime I see sprinkles at the store I think of you!!!
3. Maybe next time you have a date night you should do the driving!

Shell*Belle said...

I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!! YAY FOR FRIENDS!!